TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
In these terms and conditions, "ASM", “AMUSMART”, “we” or “us” will mean ASM AMUSMART LIMITED, a division of AMUSMART and the "Customer" or “you” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with AMUSMART. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
► AMUSMART shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to AMUSMART 's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
► AMUSMART shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, AMUSMART reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to customer of similar value and style.
► All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and AMUSMART reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
► The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
► All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognize the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
► These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the People's Republic of China. The Customer and AMUSMART agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. AMUSMART may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, AMUSMART 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
Registration and account security
1. You are required to register before placing any order through this website.During the registration:
► You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
► You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. AMUSMART cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
3. You must inform AMUSMART Customer Service at +852 3700 5780, or self-update your information in https://www.asm.com.hk/, immediately of any changes to the profile information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. You shall be liable for every order made under login and agrees to indemnify AMUSMART for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
5. Should you find any unauthorized use of login, you shall notify us immediately and effectively.
Types of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
AMUSMART shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention,embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of AMUSMART.